Wednesday, November 11, 2020

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Re: Replicate data from External Database Error (AWS RDS to Cloud SQL)

Hello,

I have found some information here. If you identify at what stage you receive the error, we may offer additional advice on the Google side.

On Wednesday, November 11, 2020 at 12:18:38 PM UTC-5 qkd...@gmail.com wrote:
I tried to create read-only replica(Cloud SQL) in GCP, but when I replicate data from RDS,

"DUMP_IMPORT(FAILED): error during mysqldump: import err = generic::unknown: signal: killed, error no 32

this error occurs.


I tried increasing my Cloud SQL instance type.

How can I solve my problem? Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/b46ba344-bf8f-43b6-bbdd-6a3a94c00cdbn%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment