Wednesday, November 11, 2020

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Re: Creating a Cloud SQL instance within a VPC

Hello,

I've found in this document that:

You can create Cloud SQL instances with private IP addresses in a Shared VPC network. However, you cannot assign a private IP address in a Shared VPC network to an existing Cloud SQL instance.

I hope the document is sufficient for you.

On Wednesday, November 11, 2020 at 2:42:09 PM UTC-5 bouffard...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi,

I have a VPC that has a private IP subnet assigned to it. Is it possible to instantiate a Cloud SQL instance (postgres in my case) that uses the VPC's subnet? I've tried creating Cloud SQL instances but they use a separate Google-managed private subnet (private service connection) that is then made available to machines in my VPC's subnet.

I've looked through the online documentation but I haven't been able to find an answer for this, so any information is greatly appreciated!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/fa808e03-551b-4b62-bfff-830d945f3670n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment