Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Re: Integrate Google sites with Cloud SQL

i want to connect google cloud in my google sites (nsc.in)
can i do that ?
regards, mr.shah, kunjan@nsc.in (add me on gtalk).

On Tuesday, 24 April 2012 21:54:17 UTC+5:30, Joe Faith wrote:
Hi Max

this is not yet possible, but I've passed this onto the Google Sites team

j

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 2:25 AM, Max Eggeling <maxeg...@gmail.com> wrote:
I would be happy with either option. Do you have a solution for us?


On 17 April 2012 01:41, Shao Hong Peh <shaoh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Am I right to say you guys are looking for directly "communication" with the database itself rather than going through another layer?


On Sunday, 25 December 2011 21:41:27 UTC+8, Nikhil wrote:
Hi,

Is there a widget app/something like where I can integrate my google site to show up the data (using cloud sql) from the cloudsql instance and display it on the google site page? (Primarily, it will be used only for displaying the filtered records/views from the database instance tables onto formatted html table/records. I know integrate this with google spreadsheet, but that would be something really different from what I want. 

If not, if it warrants a seperate code / project, I would be interested in collaborating one.

Thanks.




--
Joe Faith | Product Manager | Google Cloud

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment