Friday, May 31, 2013

Error 0: Unable to execute statement

Hi,

I can't access the data in my Cloud SQL instance anymore. When I try to run a query in the SQL Prompt after a while those errors appear:

An unexpected error has occurred. We're looking into it.
Error 0: Unable to execute statement

The database worked for some days and suddenly stopped working for my App Engine application and from the SQL Prompt. Please contact me, because I don't want to post my instance name publicly.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment