Friday, May 3, 2013

Re: Can't create new instance

I 'm unable to create an instance ... i get an error saying "You cannot create new instances because billing is disabled"  . as given in the documentation i have selected D0 . 
My project id : s-a-m-p
Project number976095065591

On Wednesday, August 1, 2012 3:49:00 AM UTC+5:30, jlemes wrote:
Hi, 

I'm trying to create an new instance, however even after enabling I get an error saying "You cannot create new instances because billing is disabled", but the console shows that billing is enabled and active

My project id is "jslsolucoes" .

Another question : If my instance with 2 databases installeds get the maximum storage (10GB) i will payied just for aditional storage or i have to create a new instance and that new instance will access the same databases ?


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment