Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Re: How to delete SQL instance if it was suspended?

Sorry, I have the same problem. I have two Google cloud sql instances that are both suspended and I want to delete them. What should I do?
On Friday, November 30, 2012 10:27:31 PM UTC+1, Joe Faith wrote:
Hi Mike

we'll get back to you off-thread about this

J

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 11:49 PM, mike <karnaukho...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've checked that... 
The full picture of the situation: in September I have decided to run project on Google App Engine with Cloud SQL storage. I have chosen D1 pricing and begun studying the services. After certain personal circumstances I have abandoned that idea. The length of usage period was only two last weeks of September and my card was valid thru 09/12. So, I have decided that I would pay only for those two weeks.. Now I have to pay for October and November even when I didn't use DB at all.
What should I do now?
I suppose I have to change my card to valid one. After that billing would be enabled and I would be able to manage my instances. But could the accruals be revised by Google? I don't need any data in that instance anymore (actually, DB is empty). 

Many thanks. 

On Thursday, November 29, 2012 7:58:54 PM UTC+4, Razvan Musaloiu-E. wrote:
Can you please check that you have billing enabled?

-- Razvan ME


On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 7:20 AM, mike <karnaukho...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, I think I have the same issue...
Could you delete my suspended instance please [project:914128765070:sql:instance:asacloudstore:datastore]?




--
Joe Faith | Product Manager | Google Cloud

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment