Friday, May 31, 2013

Re: Error 0: Unable to execute statement

Sorry, I just found out that the instance is working, but the error report is insufficient. My test-queries queried an unindexed column in a table with several million entries and I guess the request just took too long or something like that. If I query indexed columns everything works fine. However, I think it would be very helpful to get the real error message (timeout, out of memory, something like that) instead of an unexpected error.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment