Thursday, May 9, 2013

How to convert to paying plan from free trial

I have one instance of type D0 per-use that I am using for free as part of the free trial. 

Come June 4, at the end of the trial, I would like to convert it to paid.  I have already enabled billing, entered credit card information, etc etc. 
So, I have two questions:
  1. If I do nothing, I will start paying from June 4, correct?  [Note: this would be perfect.  I don't see any way to say "upgrade my free D0 to a paying D0" so I assume it will happen automatically]
  2. If I want to go from D0 per-use to D0 package, I will have to wait until June 4, and do the change once I start to be billed, right?
I am asking these questions mainly because I received an email that seems to imply, from the tone, that I need to do something once the free trial ends.  In fact, I suspect I don't need to do anything before June 4.
Many thanks from a very happy user, 

Luca

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment