Tuesday, May 7, 2013

GPE cannot configure local MySQL?

I'm using Eclipse 3.8, GPE version 3.2.2.  I'm trying to configure a local MySQL instance, but the MySQL configuration dialog box doesn't "accept" my input. I entered the host (localhost), port (default 3306), username (root) password (blank), the database name, and specified the .jar file.  

Clicking "OK" does nothing; but it does seem to save my input. If I click Cancel and then "Configure" again, it has in fact retained my settings, but there's an error message at the top of the dialog ("Configure MySQL instance for local development server.")

Any way to get past this?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment