Friday, July 6, 2012

Re: Billing team please help

Hi Mauricio

I'll look into this.
Could you send me your project  id or instance name. Also can you confirm which database size you have currently selected? Did you select a smaller size but were assigned a larger one?

Joe Faith | Google Cloud Product Manager

On Jul 6, 2012 11:41 AM, "Mauricio Aristizabal" <aristim@gmail.com> wrote:
I have a tiny db but somehow ended up with a D8 instance for June and a $351.27 bill.  I'm trying to contact the billing team about it but there is no link in the GWallet receipt as per the help ("For billing questions, click on the "Contact Google" link that appears with your Google APIs order on Google Checkout. This will open a form that you can use to send questions to the billing team.").

Can anyone at Google help get me in touch with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment