Friday, July 13, 2012

Re: How to delete SQL instance if it was suspended?

I've verified that the instance was suspended due to billing, and I've un-suspended the instance. Please go ahead and delete it now.

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 8:16 AM, Erwin Feser <erwin.feser@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks! the instance is "octopus-stx:green". Will google modify that in order to a user can delete a suspended instance?

Regards!


On Friday, July 13, 2012 11:34:20 AM UTC-3, Tony Tseng wrote:
An instance can't be deleted if it's suspended. If you really need to turn off your cloud sql service and delete your instance, please tell me your instance name. (feel free to respond off list)

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 5:07 AM, Erwin Feser <erwin.feser@gmail.com> wrote:
I want to turn off my SQL service, but it ask for me to delete the SQL instance. How to delete it if it is suspended?


No comments:

Post a Comment