Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Re: Multiple Queries in One JDBC Statement

Hi,

Can I add a vote for this feature too please :-)

Just to be clear... allowing something such as the following to be accepted:-

DELETE FROM a WHERE b; DELETE FROM c WHERE d;

Kindest

Steve



On Thursday, 26 July 2012 17:12:13 UTC+1, Rob wrote:
Hi Chris,

We don't support that option currently.

Rob


On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 7:42 AM, Chris Hatton <codecrocodile@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm trying to execute multiple queries in one statement, but can't seem to get it to work. The steps I have taken so far are to deliminate the queries with a semi-colon e.g. :

"select 1; select 2; select 3;"

and I have also appended:

?allowMultiQuery=true

to my connection string.

Is this even allowed by the jdbc app engine driver and have any of you guys managed to do this yet? I can do my task by other means, but i would like to know why this is not working.

Cheers


Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment