Thursday, July 12, 2012

Re: Failed to import gs://kmitl/president.sql: An unknown problem occurred (ERROR_RDBMS)

Hello,

I got the same error message when trying to import gs://636c6c/brokendb.sql

I re-exported the via phpadmin from my sql instance on my domain, and replaced it in Cloud Storage just in case I had messed up the export, but when I go to retry the import in to Cloud SQL, I no longer have an 'ACTIONS' button.


Thanks,
--cll


On Monday, July 2, 2012 4:18:48 AM UTC-7, Rast Rastapana wrote:
I'm trying to import SQL file (.sql)  from database into Google Cloud SQL via Google cloud storage by using Python and Gsutil (Follow in Google importing data steps) then we can upload data file successfully.
By the way,we can't import data from Google cloud Storage to my cloud SQL ,

Error message :Failed to import gs://kmitl/president.sql: An unknown problem occurred (ERROR_RDBMS)
However looking solving problem (upgrade instance etc.) from this discussion group,I can't solve this problem .

Have anyway to solve this problem? from this error,what problem made it like this?
I apologize for asking the same question ,but i'm beginner to research on Google cloud SQL.

Best regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment