Sunday, April 29, 2012

Benchmark Google Cloud SQL with Hammerora (any posibilities)

Hello, respectic Team.

Google Cloud SQL is Amazing.
In our country "Indonesia". We don't need any high technology for IT.
But in fact, for some expert IT Development. High Technology can save
money and time, efficiency, stable and another good reasons.

So based on that argument. I'am (anata jue) take this oppurtunity to
save our country, and brings High Technology like Google Environtment
to touch us, many-many young developer.

Honestly, this is my tesis on collage, so this is very important, i
need any data benchmark how googleDB works and response times. my
Tools is Hammerora.
in my mind, the Question is
1. There is any posibilities to calculate GoogleDB response time?
2. How and what is admin level access?
3. what tools was use?

in hammerora, we need so many authentication data like used id,
password and sql server database.
So, i don't know the password and SQLDB which use to benchmark.
4. it's posibilities to only benchmark SQL DB which relation on my
google Account and how about authentication?

in the end. Any data report from this research will be post to google
developer team and will be stamp with my legal University. I think,
there is an answer which contains important key word like password and
another. so I'm very appreciate who reply my post and give a good
feedback..

Sincerely
Anata Jue, young developer
anata.fansclub@gmail.com (for private message for key word which i
need)
soory for my english

No comments:

Post a Comment