Monday, April 16, 2012

Re: iPhone access

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 5:13 AM, John Smith <jsmith27182@gmail.com> wrote:
I wish I knew how to do that.


I see from your other email thread that you are trying to do administrative tasks from your iphone.  I thought you were trying to use Cloud SQL as storage for an application running on your iphone.  Sorry, I don't think there is an iphone client you can use.

Ken
 

On Sunday, April 15, 2012, Ken Ashcraft <kash@google.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 6:14 AM, JK Winkler <jsmith27182@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I need to work with Google SQL on my iPhone.  Is there a good SQL
>> client I can install?
>
> Not that I know of.  I think you are better off writing a small GAE app to act as a proxy.  That way your iphone can use simple, http-based communication with the server.
> Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment