Sunday, May 20, 2012

Re: [Local MySQL] characterEncoding

Hi,

rdbms.url is a system property that you pass to the appengine local development server.

Rob


On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 3:28 AM, Pay Liu <payliu@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear, 

I need help, please~

I'm using a Local MySQL Instance During Development with Eclipse.
I have text encode problem in DB. 
The encode of the Local MySQL is UTF8
If I use Google Cloud SQL to develop, the text seem ok.

As document, I think I need to setup the characterEncoding for Local mySQL.

I didn't find where or what the 'rdbms.url' is, it is a file? or where to set up?

As my experience, I can use them to be a argument in JDBC URL, 
Such as: jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/dbName?zeroDateTimeBehavior=convertToNull&characterEncoding=UTF8 ....

thanks and please!



The following instructions explain how to run your application locally, using the username and password properties. You can also include other properties that can make your local MySQL instance behave more like a Google Cloud SQL instance. These properties can be added to the rdbms.url argument:

    useInformationSchema=true
useUnicode
=true
characterEncoding
=UTF8
useServerPrepStmts
=true


No comments:

Post a Comment