Thursday, May 31, 2012

Re: sql statement works in local mysql dev instance, but not with google cloud sql

Okay, I'll work on a test case next, but I think I'm doing something very stupid and obviously wrong.  In my code above if I replace the code above

pstmt.setString(1, someid);

with

pstmt.setString(1, "3459");
Or any hard-coded String value for a number then it works fine with Google Cloud SQL.   Normally I get the value for someid from the http request method below, which has been working great, except for this small issue.
public String getRecord(@QueryParam("id") String id) {
    String someid = id;
...
  
Thanks again for any insight.  


El jueves, 31 de mayo de 2012 13:51:57 UTC-4, Rob escribió:
I've not seen this, a reproducible test case would help.

No comments:

Post a Comment