Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Re: unauthorized_client problem with Squirrel client

Try deleting the cached OAuth2 refresh token from your machine and reauthorize the tool (after you delete them, it'll reauthorize the next time you launch it).

Rob


On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 3:34 PM, Anthony Nolan <anthonynolan@gmail.com> wrote:
I have been having some problems working with security in web.xml for an appengine project that I am working on at the moment. Basically once I set up a security constraint all access to the app required login - even urls that did not match the pattern in my sec constraint. The workaround turned out to be to delete the appengine app, create a new one (new name), deploy the app from my machine again (with the new name in the appengine props). A few changes in my app to point at the right server (javascript files etc) and it worked fine. The problem may be related to me having tried to set up federated login a while ago. There is some sort of acknowledged bug about changing from this mode once you set it up, so maybe I asked for this. Anyway, the net result is that most stuff is working as I expect except that my squirrel client has stopped working for the cloud db (still fine for local). The error I am getting is Google Cloud SQL: unauthorized_client. It looks like I need to reauthorize this app. Bit weird as I don't recall authorizing it in the first place (the command line tool yeah, but not squirrel). When I try to use google_sql.cmd with the db instance name I get a cryptic error: Stream closed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment